Thesus is looking for a Growth + Lifecycle Marketing Lead to join our team. This role will be responsible for developing campaigns and strategies that expand the reach of A+W while nurturing prospective customers to purchase, continue engagement, return and referral . You will also be responsible for winning back customers who have become inactive over time.
You will be responsible for Performance Marketing including Paid Advertising, Affiliates program, Referral program, Newsletter strategy and SEO; as well as new and emerging channels including offline media, Direct Mail, Audio + Podcast, Programmatic, and more.
You have a positive attitude and are an innovative thinker and forward thinking marketer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop complex global campaigns to onboard new customers and improve first purchase conversion.
- Drive learning and proactive optimization by running experiments on audience, channel mix, creative, timing, and destinations to develop strategy and identify opportunities to drive growth.
- Determine and use KPIs and build dashboards to continuously improve performance across our marketing funnel, including acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Generate new content plans and ideas to generate and nurture leads, with messaging hierarchies in place to develop high engagement and converting communications.
- Work closely with creative stakeholders to ensure alignment between campaign objectives and creative execution.
- Stay abreast with the latest innovations and trends in omni channel marketing. Share relevant platform updates, tools, and partners to help the Growth Team drive the business forward in North America and internationally.
- Build financial forecasts and projections that relate to the cost and return on investment for experiments, both large and small
- Understand compliance.
- 4+ years of experience in lifecycle and/or growth marketing.
- Expertise in managing Facebook/Instagram, Google ad campaigns as well, Newsletter, SEO and innovative growth and retention strategies.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and fluency in critical metrics for a consumer startup (CAC, LTV, etc).
- Demonstrable experience working on rapidly scaling marketing programs and designing automated customer journeys.
- An analytical mindset with proven ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Enthusiasm, energy and a problem-solver who can work cross-functionally to drive results.
- A self-starting attitude, driven to learn and stay current with best practices
- A logical and detail-oriented approach to execute flawlessly.
- Experience with a combination of marketing, communications, audience research, and audience engagement.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Steep learning curve and career growth trajectory. We're growing quickly and we want a team that grows with us!
- Close knit team with values driven culture.
- Unlimited opportunities to grow into larger roles and take on more challenging responsibilities.
- Equity in a fast growing, early stage startup.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis. Apply at email@example.com.